Kino - Blood type (Russian: Кино - Группа крови)

 Kino -  Blood type (Russian: Кино - Группа крови)

Kino was a Soviet rock band which is formed in Leningrad (now, Saint Petersburg) in 1982. Soviet-Korean Viktor Robertovich Tsoi (Russian: Ви́ктор Ро́бертович Цой) was a singer-songwriter who co-founded Kino. Kino was considered to be one of the most famous and great groups in the history of Russian popular music. Russian-Korean Ilya Belyakov (Russian: Илья Беляков) said all Russians know Kino and Viktor Tsoi. 

The bass guitar sound is very attractive and I can feel the nostalgia of the 80's.

I don't know Russian language but I felt little bit sad emotions to this song when I heard it...

Lyrics in Russian

Теплое место,

На улице ждут отпечатков наших ног.

Звездная пыль, на сапогах.

Мягкое кресло, клетчатый плед,

Не нажатый вовремя курок.

Солнечный день, в ослепительных снах.

Группа крови на рукаве, -

Мой порядковый номер, - на рукаве.

Пожелай мне удачи в бою,

Пожелай мне...

Не остаться в этой траве,

Не остаться в этой траве,

Пожелай мне удачи,

Пожелай мне удачи...

И есть чем платить,

Но я не хочу, победы любой ценой.

Я никому не хочу ставить ногу на грудь.

Я хотел бы остаться с тобой, -

Просто остаться с тобой,

Но высокая в небе звезда, зовет меня в путь.


Lyrics in English:

It's such a warm place,

But there on the street,

Where our footprints are waited for,

Stardusted boots Sparkle and shine.

Here are the shepherds and upholstered chair,

Dazzling dreams below the bright sun, orb,

The trigger untouched

When it was the right time.


My blood type mark is on the sleeve,

There's my ordinal number marked on the sleeve,

Wish me now some luck in the fight,

Sayin' now, sayin'!

I won't stay in this field of green,

I won't stay in this field of green,

Wish me now to be lucky,

Sayin' now, sayin'!

Be lucky!

I am able to pay, but I never want

A triumph at any price,

I never want

Someone's chest lying under my foot.

I would rather stay here with you,

Just to stay here with you,

But the star which is high in the skies

Still gives me the route.

Reference:

Korotkova, A. (2013, November 7). Blood Type. Blood Type - Foreign Song Reviews from KINO.

Retrieved 10 February 2022, from https://www.languagetrainers.com/reviews/music-reviews/russia/blood-type

Comments