Chopin: Fantasie in F minor Op. 49

Chopin: Fantasie in F minor Op. 49 by Yulianna Avdeeva

Generally regarded as a masterpiece, it has received a number of brilliant pianistic interpretations (e.g. Claudio Arrau, Myra Hess, Solomon, Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, Murray Perahia).
"Today I finished the Fantasy - and the sky is beautiful, a sadness in my heart - but that's alright. If it were otherwise, perhaps my existence would be worth nothing to anyone. Let’s hide until death has passed." - Frédéric François Chopin
Yulianna Avdeeva is the winner of the Chopin Competition in 2010.
I really like Yulianna's interpretation.. clear and fantastic sound!!
More information?
03:00 Introduction - Bridge (1)
04:25 Exposition - Theme 3 (C Minor)
10:44 Reprise - Theme 5 (A flat Major)
I introduce my favourite part in this piece.
I strongly recommend for you to feel this amazing performance!
03:12 Introduction - Bridge (1)
04:41 Exposition - Theme 3 (C Minor)
11:11 Reprise - Theme 5 (A flat Major)

Comments