LEGOLAND® Korea Resort - View

2022-04-07

Legoland Korea

Legoland Korea runs a trial opening from April 1 to May 4. The theme park officially opens on May 5, 2022. Thanks to my family, I've got two preview tickets of Legoland Korea, so I visited Legoland with my friend. In here, I'm gonna introduce various pictures in the Legoland.

I am on the bus to Chuncheon which is the capital city of Gangwon Province in South Korea!
The northern boundary of Gangwon Province is the Military Demarcation Line, so many military bases are located in Gangwon Province. For example, II Corps is a corps of the Republic of Korea Army (ROK Army) headquartered in Chuncheon. So, you can often see soldiers at Chuncheon Station or Chuncheon Bus Terminal.

A store for soldiers in the bus terminal

The entrance of Legoland Korea
Shuttle Bus transfers between parking lot and entrance of Legoland Korea.

At the entrance, the staff will check your QR code tickets and a simple inspection of belongings is conducted.
No outside food allowed



Bricktopia

Creative Jungle - Playground for kids





Lego Castle

Lego - NINJAGO

Two men are cooking!


The staff wearing Lego iconic hands welcomes all visitors!
Say hello to the staff by imitating the Lego hand shape.

Pirate Shores





A big crocodile constructed of Lego bricks

Lego City

Fire fighter and a wave







Oh my gosh.. the bear and the fox are so cute!!😍



I'm entering the palace cinema.





See you again soon!









If I have children, I think I will visit Legoland Korea again with my babies. I said this to my friend and she laughed. So maybe 10 years from now? I don't know.. No one knows the future😮.

Comments